Tuesday, August 18, 2015

How To Get Things Done

I gave myself a list of chores to do around the house.  I decided to stay at home and accomplish tasks instead of running errands.  Well, it's 1:20 in the afternoon, and I've been up since around 10 a.m.  The only things I've done:  drunk two cups of coffee, cleaned the kitty litter box, washed sheets and put them on the bed, fed the dog, bought a few things online, gone through e-mail, pulled three weeds, danced, and started going through my blog again.  

I still have not fed the birds, re-filled the water jugs outside for the critters in the back yard, baked bread for a friend, eaten anything, or cleaned the metal zebra sculpture I just bought.   

Oh, and I'm still in my nightgown....

Retirement is fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment