Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Babies on the Doorstep

My friend, Patty, said that one of her all-time bucket list items was to find a baby on her doorstep.  Easy enough to help, right?  I went to the Dollar Store and found a baby doll, got a basket from the attic, and put the baby doll in the basket, left it on her doorstep, and then rang her bell.  She was amazed and laughed so much.  You should have seen the delight on her face.  Who wouldn't want to make someone that happy?  I'm always looking for new baby dolls whenever I go to the toy departments of stores.  Lo and behold, the other day, I saw twin baby dolls!!!!  Of course, I had to buy them, because what's better than one baby in a basket on your doorstep?  Twins on your doorstep!

I went back into the attic to find another basket (I have a lot of baskets - not sure why), and I arranged the twin baby dolls in the basket.  I put the basket on her doorstep and left.  Later that day, I got a call.

"You made my day!"  Funnest thing ever, right!  Find out what's on your friends' bucket list, and if there's any way you can be instrumental in helping them complete their lists, do it.

Hint, hint, I would like to taste Cristalle champagne.  Recently got to taste Dom Perignon champagne, so I have that completed.  Oh, and I would love to see the Northern Lights....

1 comment: