Saturday, February 2, 2013

Practicing Piano

I started piano class this week.  It's an eight-week course, titled Play Piano in a Flash.  I used to play piano when I was a kid, and I took lessons for about five years.  Every once in a while, I'd sit down at the piano and play some of the songs I know, but as time has gone past, I've forgotten how to play!  I even forgot a lot of the notes.

One of the many things I've wanted to do in my retirement is to take piano again.  So now I'm doing that.  I'm trying to practice every day.

My dog, Walter, follows me everywhere.  He was hanging out underneath the piano, and then I glanced down, and his face was looking up at me from under the keyboard.  It made me laugh, so I had to take his picture.  Who can continue practicing when you see that face looking up at you?

No comments:

Post a Comment