Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Weekend Project

We collect vegetable and fruit peels, egg shells, coffee grounds, and tea bags to use in our compost bin in the backyard.  The event that preceded this weekend project was my stepping in Walter's "Easter eggs" on my way to the compost bin.  Ugh!  So I asked my husband if he would make a stepping stone path to the compost bin - that way, I could see where I was stepping and not be surprised.

Wayne asked me where I wanted the path, and I showed him.  Then he asked me to walk to the compost bin.  I did, and he counted the steps it took me to reach it.  That's how he knew how many stepping stones to buy.  Something so easy, but I wouldn't have thought of that!

Here's a picture of the finished product:
 No more stepping in poop - yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment