Monday, December 17, 2012

Shriek

While waiting to get an MRI of my neck this afternoon, I met an 82 year old woman who was getting an MRI to see if the brain tumor she'd had removed four times (!) had returned.  She also said she had fourteen children!

The MRI technician said he'd had his chest cracked twice and was 52 years old.

You never know who you'll meet in the course of a day.

This evening when I was getting ready to turn out the light, I saw a strip of something underneath a framed picture on the wall right by the patio door.  I touched it to remove it from the frame, and it moved!!!!!  It was a lizard's tail.  I couldn't help my automatic reaction of shrieking.  The dog did nothing.  Poor Wayne was sound asleep.  He got up and caught the lizard and put it outside in the backyard.  I apologized about three times for waking him up like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment