Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Planting Seeds

I'm gearing up for Vacation Bible School.  We're putting on "Welcome to Capernaum."  There will be a well in the middle of the "town," nine different "shops," and nine tribal "homes" arranged around the well.  Our whole Fellowship Hall will look like the town of Capernaum as the kids learn what it was like to live during the times of Jesus.  My part in this is that I'm managing "Benjamin's Plant Shop."  I'm teaching the kids how seeds turn into plants and what different plants can be used for.

On Saturday, I planted over 300 little sections of trays and pots, labelled them, and then my husband and I transferred them into the vegetable garden so Walter wouldn't disturb them.  This is what it looks like now:




To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment