Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter!

Walter loves riding in the car.  He always wants to go with us, whether it's walking around the block or driving to the park.

I like taking him with me in the car.  When I used to work, I would say, "Wouldn't it be nice it we could bring our pets to work?"  Now that I'm retired, I can bring Walter with me to lots of places.

Yesterday, I brought him with me when we picked up my sister-in-law to bring her to the airport.  She was visiting her daughter's family.  I didn't let them know ahead of time that I was bringing Walter.

I rang the doorbell, and this is a picture of what they saw when they looked outside:

I heard Ross say to his 2 1/2 year-old daughter, "Stella, come see the Easter Horse!"  Good one, Ross.  Walter really could be the Easter Horse.  I think that's a good new tradition.

Walter didn't keep his Easter Ears on very long - just long enough for me to take his picture.  He's pretty tolerant...

No comments:

Post a Comment