Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Food Fight!

I was thinking what I'd like to do for my next birthday, and I decided I'd like to have a food fight.  Then I was trying to figure out where it should take place, and I thought, by the beach!  How perfect.  Everyone could clean up afterwards by just going into the ocean.

We could have vats of pudding and jello and rice and spaghetti.  Am I the only one who wants to do this?  I mentioned it to a couple of friends, and they've already told me "I think I'm going to be out of town when you're having your party."

My husband suggested using silly string instead of a food fight.  I told him I already did that at my retirement party.  Then he suggested shaving cream.  We already did that for my brother before he left to enlist with the Marines.

I have always thought that I missed out having a food fight in the school cafeteria.  Well, this would be the next best thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment