Sunday, May 6, 2012

You've Heard of Cat in the Hat?


This is Cat in the Dryer.  I don't know what's so attractive about the dryer, but Henry just loves to jump in there.  Thank Goodness, I know this is one of his habits, so I know to check the dryer.  Sometimes, he jumps onto the warm towels before I can get them out of the dryer.  That must be one of the best feelings in the world to him.  He does the same thing when we're trying to make the bed.  There's just something about jumping all over the bed when the sheets are being put on the mattress.

He also loves to run into any closet when the door is opened.  He has run into the closet without my seeing him, and he has had to stay in there until I realize I haven't seen him in a while, so I start checking all the hiding places.  He's learned to open the French doors in the hallway, and he has actually opened the sliding doors in the guest bedroom.  Good thing he doesn't have opposable thumbs...

No comments:

Post a Comment